Fortinet enables organisations like yours to achieve a security-driven network with the highest-performing firewalls, innovative product portfolio, and deep integration with the Security Fabric and trusted partners to reduce complexity and protect the entire network from sophisticated threats.
Fortinet's flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment and provides a broad array of next-generation security and networking functions.
Complementary products can be deployed with a FortiGate to enable a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure covering:
- Network Security - Protect the entire attack surface from headquarters to branch offices with advanced security.
- Multi-Cloud Security - Complete visibility and control across the cloud that enables secure applications and connectivity.
- Secure Access - Deliver secure application, device access, and management without compromising performance and speed.
- Security Operations - Implement advanced threat intelligence to detect, prevent, and respond to sophisticated malware and improve security awareness.
- Network Operations - Leverage a smart security strategy that prioritises automation-driven network operations that spots and prevents network breaches.
- Endpoint and Device Protection - Proactive protection, visibility, and control for all endpoints and devices across the network.
- Application Security - Protect critical business web applications with an integrated set of products to thwart advanced threats.
The Security Fabric
The Fortinet Security Fabric platform provides true integration and automation across an organisation’s security infrastructure, delivering unparalleled protection and visibility to every network segment, device, and appliance, whether virtual, in the cloud, or on-premises.
Top Threat Intelligence Research
Fortinet solutions, including their award-winning FortiGate firewall platform, are powered by the security services developed by FortiGuard Labs. FortiGuard Labs consists of over 200 expert researchers and analysts around the world. The researchers work with world class, in-house developed tools and technology to discover and study breaking threats. They are always on the lookout for new tactics and techniques and are prepared to respond accordingly. They then update FortiGuard security services to protect against those threats.