For the second time, KnowBe4 is a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the fastest-growing vendor in this space.
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
- The platform is user-friendly and intuitive. It was built to scale for busy IT pros that have 16 other ﬁres to put out. The goal was to design the most powerful, yet easy-to-use platform available.
- Customers with businesses of all sizes can get the KnowBe4 platform deployed into production at least twice as fast as our competitors. KnowBe4’s Customer Success team gets customers going in no time.
Old-school Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks.
KnowBe4 is your platform for new-school security awareness training.
Network Utilities partner with KnowBe4 to help you keep your users on their toes with security top of mind. With this new-school integrated platform you can train and phish your users, see their Phish-prone percentage™ improve over time and get measurable results.
- You get on-demand, interactive, engaging training through the browser combined with unlimited simulated social engineering attacks through email, phone and text.
- Your KnowBe4 subscription gives you access to the world’s largest security awareness training library with always-fresh content, via the unique ModStore.
- You can choose from dozens of categories with thousands of real-world, known-to-work phishing templates in 38 languages that give you the most realistic phishing test environment available on the market.
With KnowBe4’s platform you can use unique features like the Smart Groups for ad-hoc reporting, the Automated Security Awareness Program to create your fully mature, customised program, and the powerful Active Directory Integration for easy and fast user management.
When your users start reporting more “phishy” emails through the free Phish Alert Button, you can now add PhishER, which allows your Incident Response team to quickly identify and respond to email threats faster. This will save them so much time!
The innovative Virtual Risk Oﬃcer functionality shows your Risk Score by employee, group, and your whole organisation. Additionally, you have the new Advanced Reporting feature which dramatically expands instant detailed reporting on a host of key awareness training indicators.
About 30 percent of data breaches are caused by repeat offenders from within the organisation.
This highlights a continued problem: Risk accumulates over time when proper education and reporting do not happen.
Find out how aﬀordable KnowBe4 is for your organisation and be pleasantly surprised.