Pulse Secure has a global team of talented individuals dedicated to keeping your business and end-users secure and connected. They are driven to ensure that you and your end users get the safest on-premise and off-premise mobility solutions that are also incredibly simple and intuitive to use.
Pulse Secure is a "new" company born from the sale of Juniper Networks Junos Pulse product line to Siris Capital, a leading private equity firm and they have a 10+ year understanding of customer needs and goals, and as a standalone company, Pulse Secure now brings additional resources and focus to solve the challenges in enterprise mobility faster than ever before.
Enterprises from every vertical and size utilize the company’s virtual private network (VPN), network access control (NAC) and mobile security solutions to enable end user mobility securely and seamlessly in their organizations.
Next Generation Secure Access Solutions
Pulse Policy Secure
Provides context-aware security policies, analysing user, role, device, location, time, network, and app - and compliance status information. Simplified guest access management with easy self-registration provides:
- Standards-based - policy enforcement that is open and interoperable with third party network and security solutions.
- Self-provisioned onboarding - simplify BYOD with remote or on-site onboarding that integrates with existing wMDM solutions.
- Full visibility - dashboards and drill-down reports for users, endpoints, and apps.
Pulse Connect Secure
Empower your mobile and remote workforce by supporting their work style with a proven mobility access solution that offers:
- Unified access client - intuitive, native UI that supports the broadest set of devices with posture assessment and secure connectivity.
- Simple, secure and seamless connectivity – Integration with IAM, market leading authentication and MDM solutions.
- Broad OS platform support - includes all relevant enterprise PC and small device platforms.
A trusted BYOD container for iOS and Android that secures apps and preserves the native user experience. Allows every employee to be a mobile worker and connect securely to enterprise apps and services through:
- On-demand VPN access - certificate-based authentication for easy and secure connections.
- Fast access to apps- one-touch access for authorised users to apps like CRM and ERP.
- Reduced malware risk - no access from enterprise connections to personal apps.
Centrally manage remote, mobile and campus access to the data centre and cloud. Complete end-to end visibility from endpoints to appliances:
- Mobility management - grants console access based on IT role and credentials.
- Central administration- administers multiple appliances without box-by-box logins.
- Compliance reporting - enables System dashboard for users, devices, and apps.