CensorNet has an award-winning cloud-based security software that brings enterprise-class security and flexibility to over 4,000 customers around the world. From the point of user access to deep granular application transparency and control, their software helps organisations embrace the cloud without compromising security or frustrating users.
Stay safe. Not Restricted.
CensorNet were the first to market with a secure web gateway with in-built cloud application security to bridge the gap between traditional web security and cloud application security, and with the release of Unified Security Service (USS) CensorNet have claimed yet another groundbreaking first to market achievement.
CensorNet’s USS is a next-generation cloud-based cyber security platform that provides organisations with greater visibility and control of web access, cloud application use, adaptive multi-factor authentication, and email security in a single management dashboard.
It gives you the power to address security, audit, compliance and productivity issues associated with the growing use of cloud applications and devices, whether users are in-office or mobile.
Private and public organisations of all sizes rely on CensorNet to embrace the full benefits of the cloud while:
- Increasing productivity by allowing security teams to set policies for web and social media even at action level
- Improving web security by eliminating the risk of web threats
- Extending security policies to all devices
- Protecting access with technology-leading Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication
- Controlling Shadow IT by ensuring visibility and control of cloud app use
- Reducing bandwidth cost and optimizing network performance by restricting content types
- Reducing business risk and liability by enabling compliance with regulations such as BECTA, CIPA, HIPAA
- Meeting audit needs by monitoring and reporting on any breaches or irregularities by providing detailed internet-use analytics and application usage analysis
In February 2016 CensorNet successfully acquired Danish company SMS PASSCODE, recognized for its industry leading adaptive multi-factor authentication, and five-time consecutive winner of the prestigious Growth Gazelle Award. Adding MFA to USS completes the offering and places CensorNet in a unique position to drive the CASB market towards a more holistic approach to security.