Since 1993 we have been providing and supporting industry-leading, secure networking solutions. Throughout this period technologies and vendors have changed, but the quality of services and support our clients know they can rely on has remained the cornerstone of our long-term customer relationships.
We’ve provided products, services and support to more than 100 customers for over 5 years, with at least 60 of those relationships having lasted longer than a decade.
We understand that our customers have different requirements, and will always tailor our support services to match your specific needs.
You’ll have 24/7/365 access to our dedicated team of specialists who currently provide support to some of the world's largest and most complex networks.
With a retention rate 30% higher than the industry average, our customers are a true testament to the quality of our service.
On the rare occasion it becomes necessary to escalate an issue beyond the internal support team (usually due to bug fixes or coding issues outside the norm), our tested procedures and close relationships with our vendor partners ensures you the priority service you rely on, and a resolution in the shortest possible time – a level of service our new clients quickly learn to expect!
We offer a comprehensive range of consultancy services including:
- We are able to offer complete end-to-end solution design services.
- Our highly qualified and experienced consultants can implement your chosen solution using industry recognised processes and best practice.
- Proof of concept implementations allow you to fully understand that a chosen solution meets your requirements and resolves your challenges.
- Our network and security health checks ensure that your network is secure and optimised at all times.
- Technical design authority roles (TDA) - helps to successfully define the architecture brief including identifying the available hardware and software options to support the successful implementation of bespoke projects.
- Our advanced troubleshooting processes along with our extensive experience allows us to troubleshoot the most difficult network issue.
- All of our project managers are PRINCE2 practitioners. Adherence to this framework ensures that your projects always run to time and to budget.
Most of our training takes place on customer sites, but we also run courses at our offices in Surrey and at vendor partner locations throughout the UK.
Whether you prefer hands-on, chalk-and-talk knowledge transfer or more formal classroom-based training, we can help.
- Our 24/7/365 device and network monitoring and alerting service gives you the peace of mind to know that someone always has a close eye on your network. We proactively raise any issues or alert you; often before your own network team are aware there is an issue.
- Our pre-purchased consultancy packages offer you the ability to have an experienced, qualified engineer working on your network in the shortest possible time, ensuring you’re always fully supported whatever the challenge.