IT is more complex than ever today as organisations accelerate digital transformation and broadly adopt public and private cloud infrastructure. At the same time, more enterprises become increasingly reliant on mobile workers, flexible working lifestyles and consumer-like tools, there is a demand for simpler, faster and safer access to data, applications and services from wherever users are located and from any device or platform.
In this IDG Survey of over 300 information security decision makers across US, UK and DACH regions, the research report reveals:
- Current IT deployment models
- Access challenges, issues and impact
- Practices, controls and tools used to address access exposures
- Secure Access tool usage and value
- The degree of confidence respondents have in their ability to mitigate risks
- How companies plan to invest to fortify access defences and capabilities
Read the survey findings and learn how the insights aim to empower corporate leadership and IT security professionals to examine how their organisations are enabling accessibility while mitigating security risks.
Thank you for your interest in Network Utilities. Download the document using the link below, and then have a look at the other assets available throughout the site. If you have any questions, please get in touch.