At Network Utilities (Systems) Limited we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We reserve the right to compile and share aggregated information about our users, transactions completed using our Service, sales and traffic – though we will not share this information in a manner that permits the identification of a specific user.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business in connection with a corporate transaction such as merger, acquisition, reorganisation or sale of assets.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You can request changes to your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want the Network Utilities website to be as accessible as possible. To make it easy to view and use, we have designed our pages to conform at a minimum to Level A compliance as specified by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). Please contact us if you wish to give us feedback so we can continue to improve the accessibility of this website. For your information, the following features have been implemented:
All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. All pages on this site use structured semantic mark up. We have tried where possible to avoid the overuse of tables within the construction as we recognise that this can pose an obstruction to certain readers and alternative forms of navigation.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
Links are written to make sense out of context.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics may not include ALT attributes.
All forms follow a logical TAB sequence.
This site uses a valid Cascading Stylesheet to separate markup from presentation.
If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.